Hair Care

Early May 2011, I decided to no longer chemically relax my hair, and to allow my natural hair to grow. With that decision, I have become more aware of the different hair care products, ingredients used in products, what I needed to do to obtain a healthy head full of hair,  etc...

No matter if you have natural or relaxed hair, caring for your hair can be a job. Now that I have decided to go natural, I am now becoming more mindful of what products I need to use on my hair to achieve a healthy head of hair. I am now worrying about things like, is this product sulfate free, does it have parabens. I am still not sure what parabens are, but everyone says it is bad for you overall well-being. How often should I use the product, how often should I wash my hair? Heat…no heat.
Man, I don’t remember hair care being this involved. Nonetheless, a healthy head of hair is a major asset to your overall look. As I am sure you know, if you hair is not in order the whole look is out of whack.   So it is most important to have your do right. read more....

Popular Posts