Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

I am always in the mood for a good mascara, especially one that will lengthen, add volume, and not clump my lashes together. For about 11+ months, I have been using the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in blackest black, so I think I have a pretty good insight on the performance of the product.

 

Revlon advertises the mascara as:
* Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes, improving their overall appearance and conditioning with each use
* Get lashes that look instantly longer and lusher and will also grow stronger day after day
* Oversized lash-extending brush
I like the product, it is usually the first mascara I grab for when getting ready. I have purchased this mascara several times, and also have backups.

Does it live up to the claims?
Lengthen: Yes, my lashes look longer and darker after applying

Adds Volume: Yes, I believe my lashes looked fuller and thicker.

Improve the appearance of lashes: Yes. I believe my lashes look more noticeable then without the product. Cannot attest to whether it helps my lashes grow. I did not notice a difference in growth.

Has an oversized lash brush: Yes, although I find that sometimes the brush is too large.

Overall: The mascara does add volume and lengthens, separates does not clump or melt away during the course of the day. I would definitely (and have) repurchase and recommend.

Popular Posts